Monday, January 12, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #131


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:




Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton 

The Start Of Me And You by Emery Lord

Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca

The Summer Of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ohkler


Purchased:



I Kissed A Zombie And I Liked It by Adam Selzer

Riskier Business (Crossing The Line #0.5) by Tessa Bailey

6 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Tiny Pretty Things! Great haul this week, thanks for visiting my post yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Tiny Pretty Things was actually very good though very disturbing. You should read it if you can. Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It sounds hilarious! Looks like a great haul here. Thanks for stopping by!

    Austine @ Talk Dewey to Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austine, it had me giggling within the first few pages. This will be one of those quick, less-than-a-day reads. I recently read his other book, Play Me Backwards (also quite funny) which got me into his writing. Check those out if you can and thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you got The Start of Me and You, Last Year's Mistake, and The Summer of Chasing Mermaids! I want to read those as well! n_n Hope you love them as much as I hope I do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi BookOwl93! We hope you get to read these some time soon. Thanks for stopping by our blog! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete