Thursday, July 9, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #36

Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review

That's What HE Said is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chapter Break. It's a chance for us to spotlight and gush over a quote from our current book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend it's us ;)


What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

I'm currently reading Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey, a book I bought ages ago and finally got to this week. One thing I enjoy most of all when it comes to a couple's chemistry is the silly banter between them. I love silly banter. So in this situation, when there's a heavy make out session between Liam and Kinsley in the car and the silly banter pops up to lighten the mood, I was very happy :)  ~ Bel



"It's like they didn't know people would be using the front seat for hardcore make out session. They could have at least added a little more leg room, " I smiled.

The edge of Liam's mouth tilted up in a confident smirk. "Weird. When I was purchasing a car I didn't take into account the amount of make out space afforded by the front seat.  I should have asked the salesman to climb on my lap during the test drive."

He was playful, yet the whole time his hands were moving seductively over my skin.

~ Liam Wilder to Kinsley Bryant
Scoring Wilder by
R.S. Grey
  
   
      Scoring Wilder

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha oh I love silly banter! Seriously, these scenes always make me grin like a fool. Great choice! :D

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's a fun quote. I thought it was the back seat that needed more space? LOL

    ReplyDelete